I opened my eyes that day, sun rays were falling directly on my face.I got up, but felt like sleeping for some more time.That is the most wonderful moment and feeling that brings a smile on your face when you know you still have some more time to sleep.I got up in next ten minutes and got ready for office.While driving to office, everyday i had to cross a road that leads to office.That is the opposite direction from my office. When ever i reach the other side, leaving the traffic away it a relaxing moment for me. I feel as if i have accomplished something big.
I reached office, it was around 01:30 PM. Parking vehicle is again a big tasks, if you come an hour before office starts, you will get the parking otherwise No Chance! so i usually try coming early.Afternoon 01:34 PM, had a meeting at 02:30, no mood to work, checked my Facebook account twice-no updates, watched the albums posted by my friends- got bored.Gmail is boring as usual, and orkut, just don't ask no sense at all logging in. Social networking in office is done.Decided to have coffee in the break out area.Nice strong coffee in afternoon, when you feel drowsy is the best thing that i love to do many times.I took the cup of coffee and stood in front of the window from where i can see mountains, trees, clouds, people walking on the road. Oh i forgot to tell you , my office is on third floor, and is away from city crowd so the view is amazing over there.Coffee was still hot, i was trying to drink it sip by sip making it cold.That was one of the best afternoon coffee i had.It was raining, i could see rain drops on the Glass wall ..tip-tip-tip...Turned dark all around and started raining heavily. I was just watching rain and thinking about my life.My life is also like these rain drops, very small.you don't know where it starts and where it ends. Its as small as the phase of rain drop. It falls from clouds and within a second it just reaches inside the ground without even being aware if it.The only thing that makes it worth living and long like rays of sun is the experiences, good or bad, memorable or not, hurting or feeling, Loving or hating, ...its only experiences that makes your life "THE LIFE".
The few experiences that made my life "THE LIFE"and make me feel happy about myself are:
- when the first time my father bought me my favorite flavored ice cream when i cleared my 5 the standard exam. He asked the ice cream seller, "how much", he answered" 25" and for him at that time it was a big amount to buy a ice cream for me and my brother. But still he bought for.I don't think he has even eaten that flavor ever yet!
- when first time you were forced to choose subjects for your high school. and you decide whether to take physics, chemistry or Maths. Biology or Home science, or Management? as if you know what exactly constitutes what!!
- when you cleared you high school.
- The first day of your college life, the ragging period, bunking of lectures and copying assignments.
- Giving proxy for someone and getting caught after that. Saving your self by giving some funny reasons.
- The first crush.
- Crying aloud saying "I can't live without Him/Her" and behaving like an insane after your first break up.
- Deciding on and saying to your self "I am not going to enter any relationship ever again". After few days realizing that you cannot live alone for whole of your life.
- First Date!
- First Rose that you received from your bf and finding place to store it for life time.
- The first love letter that you wrote and how silly it was.
- The first time when you topped the university!!( if you have then)
- Eye contact with the person you like in between the lectures.
- The time when you felt embarrassed for some silliest reason ever and decide not to show your face again to same persons ever.
- Trying to avoid someone for some reason, and when get caught up, showing as if you did not see him/her.
- Walking alone on the road, with wind all around, listening to your favorite number.
- Shopping like crazy, and then saying" oh, i am not going to shop for next 2 months".But you know it wont happen!
- your first job interview! and later second , third and it keeps on calculating with time!!!!
- The first accomplishment on work floor.
- Getting irritated with the seniors, and then with all, and then dreaming to become a senior yourself;)
- Free meals at work.
- Giving experience as the name to your mistakes.
- Realizing you have to MOVE ON.
- saying to yourself" life is not worth living, but i don't want to die soon".
- And last but not the least, "Feeling that life is beautiful, and thanking god for giving you THE LIFE you have".
These are my experiences that makes my life THE LIFE. you may be having some for sure. Just realize them and then see how beautiful life is.
oh i forgot to add one thing in the list, in fact two: First marriage and the first kid born!!!
Also the deep blue ocean, the blue clouds, the nightmare, the favorite television show, the favorite cuisine and the dogs, and the cats, and the smiles of your loved ones and.... the list never ending!That's why i say life is beautiful .i guess i am late for the meeting as usual.:P